Learn from Home
We will be posting helpful links and instructions on this page to help families with questions they may have regarding Learning from Home.
LEARNING FROM HOME HELP LINKS:
Is your Chromebook or ItsLearning running slowly? Do you have about 47 tabs open? Do you have several tabs from the same site open? Close any duplicate or unused tabs! If you want to keep the information, bookmark it!
- Free Accessibility Supports students with accessibility needs
- SBISD Login Issues?
- ItsLearning Error Log Issue?
- HOW TO CHECK FOR WORK COMPLETION ON ITSLEARNING
- Chromebook Troubleshooting Guide
- SORA Online Books
- Logging on to SORA
- How to take a screenshot on your Chromebook
- How to take a photo or video on your Chromebook
- Share images from your phone or device to your SBISD Google Drive
- Upload images/videos from your Google Drive account to ItsLearning
- How to turn in an *active* link on ItsLearning
- Have you checked for Updates?
- HOW TO AVOID ISSUES
- My Chromebook won't turn on
- My Chromebook won't connect to the Internet
- My Chromebook is lost or stolen!
- My Chromebook is running slow or won't load pages
- I need to change my password
- I lost/broke my charger
- I broke the plastic case for my Chromebook
- When I search for something on the Internet, random pages pop up
- I can't sign on to ItsLearning on my Chromebook!