Welcome to MMS for the 2019-2020 school year!
1st day of school:
- Schedules will be available on Skyward August 14th. Classes begin at 8:25 and end at 3:30. The first bell allowing students into the building is at 8:16.
- On Thursday, August 15th, we will begin the day in our activity classes for Eagle Camp and then follow the regular schedule.
Afternoon Schedule 8-15-19
1st 1:15 - 1:30
2nd 1:35 - 1:50
3rd 1:55 - 2:10
4th 2:15 - 2:30
5th 2:35 - 2:50
7th 2:55 - 3:10
8th 3:15 - 3:30
Bell schedule beginning Friday:
- Please click the link for this year’s bell schedule.
- Students arriving before 8:16am will be directed to the courtyard.
- Students may not enter the building until 8:16am.
- Buses unload on the Attingham side of the school.
- There is a car lane there, but you are encouraged to drop car riders on the Vindon side of the school by the gym so as not to block the buses.
- Students will see a safety video the first day of school illustrating the appropriate means of dismissing school.
- Walkers-Students crossing to go to the Tallowood parking lot MUST cross with the crossing guard at the Attingham corner or in front of Tallowood.
- Students crossing at Barryknoll must cross at the stop sign and make sure no cars are coming.
- Students must be aware of moving cars in the parking lot. BE CAREFUL!
- Buses-Use this link to find your bus route: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=SBI04322537629
- Carpool-Pickup occurs on Attingham and on the Vindon side by the gym.
- Please watch out for students and do not block the buses.
- Please do not block passing lanes in the front parking lot.
The front parking on Vindon is a STAFF parking lot. Please refrain from parking in the staff lot for after school pickup. Use the carpool line.
Dress Code Reminders:
- Please click the link for the approved dress code.
- *Note: Girls may wear leggings/yoga pants with an appropriate t-shirt that is long enough to cover their rear end.
- Please click the link for electronic device practices.