Frequently Asked Questions
During our Week of Welcome (WoW), parents had some questions that teachers could not answer yet.
As questions are answered, they will be posted below.
- Who can I contact about getting a school-issued Chromebook?
- Do the Chromebooks need any sort of setting update before school starts? Are there directions if so?
- Where/when can I get my child's schedule?
- What do I do if I have a concern about my child's schedule?
- Why are some of the activity rosters still changing?
- Where/when can I get school supplies I ordered?
- Is there a list of school supplies online if we did not order any?
- When do virtual students pick up their school supplies & textbooks?
- Are students able to log into ItsLearning yet? If yes, what do they do if they are unable to?
- Is there a lesson plan template for Itslearning that are consistent across curriculums?
- If a student is an Office Aide, what do they do during the two weeks of virtual instruction? How do they take attendance?
- How can my child get Credit by Exam?
- If a virtual student is going to be absent due to illness, where do they send the doctor’s note?
- Does a student have to be labeled as GT to be enrolled in a pre-AP/GT course?
- Where is a tutorial on how they can scan work using their Chromebook camera?