About our nurse:
High School: C.W. Woodward High School, Bethesda Maryland
- Houston Baptist University -Nursing
- Baylor College of Medicine-Midwifery
- University of Texas, Graduate School-Perinatology
- University of Houston Post Graduate -Spanish
- CPPE (Certified Child-Parent Prepared Educator)
- Perinatal specialist
- Diabetic specialist
- Certification in Holistic Medication
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Immunization Compliance
The MMS clinic is here to assist in the student's wellness to enhance their educational experience.
The MMS Clinic is open 7:45am -3:45pm and closed for lunch 1:15-1:47.
ALL Medication must be registered in the clinic.
Every student leaving school during school hours due to illness must leave through the clinic.
Any student who requires a Mobility device ( crutches, walking boots etc...) must have a note from a physician .