About our nurse:
High School: C.W. Woodward High School, Bethesda Maryland
- Houston Baptist University -Nursing
- Baylor College of Medicine-Midwifery
- University of Texas, Graduate School-Perinatology
- University of Houston Post Graduate -Spanish
- CPPE (Certified Child-Parent Prepared Educator)
- Perinatal specialist
- Diabetic specialist
- Certification in Holistic Medication
- Member of Limb Lengthening and Reconstructive Society
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Immunization Compliance
For information on how our Nurses are ensuring the health of Every Child, click here
The MMS clinic is here to assist in the student's wellness to enhance their educational experience.
The MMS Clinic is open 7:45am -3:45pm and closed for lunch 1:15-1:47.
ALL Medication must be registered in the clinic.
SBISD Medication Policy
Every student leaving school during school hours due to illness must leave through the clinic.
Any student who requires a Mobility device ( crutches, walking boots etc...) must have a note from a physician.