School Day Essentials
Welcome to our school!
This section of our site contains information about our school and general attendance. Attending school daily is essential for a student to make the most of his or her education and reach their full potential in life. We hope the information provided helps prepare our students for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Students will not be allowed on campus/gates will not be unlocked and teachers are not on duty until 8:15 am.
- 6th and 7th grade students arriving after 8:15 am and before 8:35 am will be directed to the COURTYARD and 8th grade students will be directed to the basketball courts outside the 8th grade building.
- Students may not enter the building until 8:35 am.
- Buses unload on the Attingham side of the school.
- You are encouraged to drop car riders on the Vindon side of the school at the parent circle at the gate by the gym so as not to block the buses.
Breakfast and Lunch:
- Both breakfast and lunch are available in the cafeteria this year.
- Parents may also drop off meals and forgotten items in the main office, but not on testing days.
- Students crossing to go to the Tallowood parking lot MUST cross with the crossing guard at the Attingham corner or in front of Tallowood.
- Our crossing guard will be waiting for them there.
- Students crossing at Barryknoll must cross at the stop sign and make sure no cars are coming.
- Students must be aware of moving cars in the parking lot. BE CAREFUL!
- Pickup occurs on Attingham and on the Vindon side by the gym.
- When parking around the campus, do not block the crosswalks.
- Watch for students and do not block the buses.
- Do not block passing lanes in the front parking lot.
The front parking on Vindon is a STAFF parking lot.
- Refrain from parking in the staff lot for after school pickup.
- Use the carpool line. Please be patient.
- Once students are out things do move pretty quickly and everyone is usually gone by 4:05.
- Pack your patience and drive friendly!
Parents: if you have Yahoo mail or Hotmail or if you use a work email for contact, please check for emails from your child's teachers. These email providers have been blocking or delaying communication from Skyward!